La Roche Posay Effaclar Micro-Peeling Purifying Gel 200ml
Enriched with a blend of powerful actives including Salicylic Acid (2%), LHA (0.05%), Zinc (0.2%) and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring water, the cleanser works to decongest clogged pores of bacteria and impurities that can lead to excess sebum production and breakouts. Performing a micro-exfoliation to gently, yet effectively, purge skin of daily pollutants and acne-inducing bacteria, the purifying wash refreshes skin from top to toe with its gentle, alcohol-free formula. Dermatologically-tested and safe for use on even the most sensitive skin types, the hypoallergenic gel wash imparts a cooling sensation with menthol for an invigorating cleanse.
Benefits & Features:
- Deeply unclogs pores & targets persistent imperfections
- Micro-exfoliates gently and refines pores
- Purifies the skin
- Imperfections appear reduced by up to 51%*, including marks by up to 57%*
- 98% of consumers said the number of imperfections appear reduced**
- Tested on oily acne-prone skin
How to use:
- Apply on wet skin, massage and rinse-off. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
- Application time Morning & Evening
Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Menthol, Polyquaternium-47, Hexylene Glycol.