La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Anti-Shine SPF 50 50ml
High protection facial sunscreen in a light-weight mattifying fluid for oily, blemish-prone skin.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR:
This sunscreen is specifically formulated for the face and is suitable for oily skin that is prone to sensitivity, sun-intolerance or prickly-heat. This easy-to-apply, lightweight formulation is non-greasy and melts into skin ensuring a very high, broad, and photostable UVA/UVB protection with an optimal SPF of 50+. Water resistant. Provides double anti-shine protection which is immediate and long-lasting and helps prevent acne breakouts post sun-exposure.
- A lighweight mattifying fluid for oily and blemish-prone skin
- Broad, photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection
- Mattifying for long-lasting anti-shine finish
- Exceptionally high, broad photostable UVA/UVB and Infrared protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. Also contains perlite and zinc gluconate ensure anti-shine protection
- Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection.
- 9/10 of dermatologists would recommend Anthelios*