Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia EDP
Encased within a new, elongated bottle, Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia relaunches with a new Eau de Parfum. With a scent built around the Gardenia flower, the joyful floral signature has been admired since the dawn of time and said to be used in elixirs and magic potions. Taking cues from its believed mystical power, the gorgeous White Gardenia note is blended with solar Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute. The modern floral signature is introduced by a lively Pear Blossom accord, while a touch of Brown Sugar accord adds a delicate sweetness to its sillage.
- Top notes of Blossom Accord, Italian Mandarin and Red Berries
- Heart notes of White Gardenia, Jasmine Absolute and Frangipani Flower
- Base notes of Patchouli and Brown Sugar Accord
- Encased within a new, elongated bottle, crafted from lacquered pink glass featuring a shiny gold cap
- The packaging features a new take on the House’s distinctive Flora pattern first created by artist and illustrator Vittorio Accornero for Gucci in 1966
- The fragrance’s formula does not contain UV filters
- Designed with a sustainable approach, the flacon is made of 10% recycled glass featuring a pink water-based lacquer.
- The outer packaging is made of FSC®- certified paper. The FSC system guarantees products such as wood and paper have been harvested in a socially and environmentally responsible manner.